Super Healthy Porridge Fingers! These are a quick, easy & most importantly a great allergy friendly snack. (Free from the top 8 allergens). They are perfect for baby led weaning & a tasty on-the-go snack for adults.
70g Gluten Free Oats (If you’re highly sensitive to gluten, ensure the packet states ‘ gluten free’)
70ml Dairy Free Milk (Almond, Coconut, Oat, Soya, etc)
1 Apple (grated or blended)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 handful of Raisins
- Set your oven to 190C
- In a bowl, mix together the grated apple, raisins, cinnamon and oats.
- Slowly add the dairy free milk to ensure you use just the right amount. (Varying the fruit that you use may have an impact on how much milk is needed.) You want to make sure that all of the milk is absorbed and it is a slightly sloppy texture, but not runny.
- Use some Dairy Free Spread (Pure Free From) or Sunflower Oil Spray to grease a tray & spoon the mixture in
- Bake for around 20 mins
Variations (Instead of the Apple & Raisins)
- Raspberry, Carrot & Apple
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chip (Moo Free)
- Coconut & Raisins
- Mixed Berries- Blueberries, Raspberries & Strawberries
Please give them a try and comment below!