There’s nothing like a cute ‘Marshmallow Crispy’ Tree Scene to get you in the festive spirit! These Christmassy treats are a lovely thing to make with the family and if you are feeling brave, you can even get your little one to ‘help’ you to decorate the trees!
25g Dairy Free Spread
50g Gluten Free Rice Pops
100g Marshmallows (Check to make sure the brand you use are dairy free)
Green Food Colouring
Dairy Free White Chocolate
- Melt the dairy free spread in a bowl (over a pan of hot water)
- Add the marshmallows & melt
- Add green food colouring (until it reaches desired colour)
- Take off the heat and add your rice pops
- Cut your baking parchment into squares, sticking along the edge to make a cone shape
- Spoon the marshmallow crispies into the cone, squeezing the cone to ensure it reaches the tip (Dont forget to flatted the top off as this will be the base of your tree)
- Put aside for several hours to cool
- When cooled and hard, take out the fridge
- Melt your dairy free white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of water
- Use a piping bag to decorate the tree with ‘tinsel’ and use the chocolate to stick the ‘baubles’ onto the tree (If you don’t have a piping bag, use a ziplock bag and cut the end off)
- Put icing sugar on the bottom of your plate as the “snow”
- Leave to cool fully & Enjoy!
P.S- You can use whatever you like for baubles, it doesn’t need to be skittles. In fact if you can find a smaller safe ‘bauble’ it would probably look more realistic. You can use a peppermint sweet as the star and even use a chocolate coin as the base for the tree to sit on!