People always think making your own wraps is hard work and time consuming, but it’s surprisingly quick and easy.
Homemade wraps also work out a lot cheaper than the gluten free options in the shop, give it a try!
- 5 big handfuls of Spinach
- 125 g Doves Farm GF Flour
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Bring spinach to gentle boil & let it wilt for a few mins.
- Drain and blend.
- Mix flour & salt in a big bowl
- Add spinach & oil.
- Then gradually add water. (Adding more water or flour until you reach the right consistency)
- Roll into balls and put them in fridge to rest for at least 20 mins.
- Get 2 big bits of parchment paper
- Put a ball inbetween the parchment paper
- Use a rolling pin to roll (into a circle)
Use your favourite fillings: Refried Beans, Rice, Dairy Free Cheese, Meats, Tomatoes, Avacado, Dairy Free Sour Cream)