These are such a great allergy friendly snack. Really nutritious and equally delicious.
Especially great if you’ve been baking with aquafaba (chick pea liquid) and need a use for the left over chick peas.
- Drain your chick peas (Don’t throw away the liquid!!!)
- Pat chick peas dry with kitchen roll
- Toss with seasoning and oil
- Put baking parchment onto baking tray and add chick peas
- Roast for 30-40 mins at 180C (or until golden brown and crunchy)
- Salt and pepper
- Cayenne pepper
Need a use for all of that chick pea liquid? Try chocolate mousse – recipe here.