125g Gluten Free Self-Raising Flour (Doves Farm Flour)
1tsp Gluten Free baking powder (Dr. Oetker)
150ml Dairy Free Milk Substitute (Oat, Almond, Soya, etc)
Grated apple & raspberries (Or whichever variation you go for)
Dairy Free Spread for frying (Pure Free From or Vitalife)
- Sift together the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Grate the apple and add the fruit to the flour mixture.
- Make a well in the flour mixture & pour in the dairy free milk whilst continually whisking.
- Over a medium heat, add a nob of Dairy Free Spread to your non-stick pan (Or sunflower oil spray)
- Ladle some batter onto the heated butter.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes (until bubbles appear on the surface/the edges look golden brown).
- Flip the pancake and let cook for another minute until lightly browned.
Note: for thinner Crepe style pancakes, add more milk. For thicker American style then your batter should be thick.
- Cinnamon & raisin
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (Moo Free Chocolates, Supermarket Own Brands)
- Tomato & Dairy Free Cheese (Violife)