Premake your cupcake mix into bags! Have them ready for sleepovers at Granny’s, or for days you simply know you won’t have the time.
210g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour (Doves Farm Flour)
20g Cocoa powder (Tesco Cocoa Powder is dairy free)
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder (Dr. Oetker)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
90ml Vegetable /Sunflower oil
1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
Put your dry ingredients into one ziplock bag, and your wet ingredients in another.
When you want to use them, simply:
- Set your oven to 180C
- Add 220ml of water to your wet ingredients
- Mix your wet & dry ingredients together
- Dollop your mixture onto greased cupcake moulds, (filling them just over 2/3rds full).
- Bake for 18-20 mins (15 for fairy cakes)
- Share pictures of your cupcakes #thefreefrombabies