Heartbreaking: Megan Lee (15) died from an allergic reaction. We need to regulate and monitor allergy laws more closely .

As I'm sure you have seen in the news, 15 year old Megan Lee passed away on New Year's Day.  This happened two days after suffering an allergic reaction from an Indian take away. The two restaurant owners (from Blackburn) are being held on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter by gross negligence. The poor family of … Continue reading Heartbreaking: Megan Lee (15) died from an allergic reaction. We need to regulate and monitor allergy laws more closely .